Welcome to the Canopy administration guide. This section will provide you with background information and details on how to run Canopy in a smooth manner.
- Architecture and hardware requirements
- Backups and recovery
- Copying instance data and files
- Database settings
- Roles and permissions
- OpenID Connect Authentication
- SAML 2.0 authentication
- Windows AD authentication (via LDAP)
- Supported operating systems
- Email notifications and messages
- File locations and storage
- Setup Canopy and Jira
- Canopy Client Portal configuration
Installation and configuration
Installation: A detailed overview of deploying Canopy within a supported configuration.
OpenID Connect Authentication: OpenID Connect support and configuration information for Canopy.
SAML 2.0 authentication: SAML support and configuration information for Canopy.
Windows AD authentication (via LDAP): A guide to configuring Canopy to work with Windows AD Authentication.
Database settings: Details on how to change the default database settings in Canopy.
Architecture and hardware requirements: Background information on Canopy’s architecture, port information and hardware configuration requirements and recommendations.
Authentication: Information on authentication within Canopy.
Roles and permissions: Information about Canopy’s access control model.